Fethard Town Park is operated and managed by a non-profit voluntary group. Sponsorship from local business’s and donations strengthens our effort to operate and manage a sustainable community sport & recreation facility at Fethard Town Park.
Fethard Town Park is an all inclusive multipurpose shared facility open to everyone. Your support will ensure we can deliver this project on time and on budget in addition to helping enhance the health and wellbeing of the community in Fethard and wider region. For as little as €50, please support where you can
Please make online payment below and we will be in touch with a follow up email to confirm order, inscriptions etc. Thank You
Fethard Town Park welcomes corporate sponsorship to enable us to offer initiatives to help enhance the health and wellbeing of the community. This may include reduced rates of usage to underage users, disadvantaged families or support the sustainable management of Fethard Town Park. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dedicating a bench is a unique opportunity to pay tribute to a loved one as well as supporting Fethard Town Park. Each bench is carefully designed and made entirely from 100% recycled plastic making them eco-friendly and good for the environment.
- Everyone can be a part of Fethard history by purchasing a brick! This double sized brick 212mm x 128mm will be engraved with the name of your business, club or group & displayed for all to see. Each brick can fit 52 characters.
- Everyone can be a part of Fethard history by purchasing a brick! This single brick (212mm x 64mm will be engraved with the name of person/ family name & displayed for all to see. Each single brick can fit 26 characters (13 characters x 2 lines). Payment Plan available.
- Support the biodiversity of Fethard Town Park by adopting of a tree within the park. Your tree will be identified by a personalised plaque inscribed with a message of your choice. Payment Plan Available
- Dedicate an eye-catching decorative planter to your loved ones with an inscribed plaque. Each planter will be maintained to ensure a vibrant display all year round and fits our sustainable ethos as it is made from over 1,000 recycled plastic bottles!
- Promote your business by advertising on our 4G Pitch Digital Scoreboard in view of main spectator stand. Ad played before game, Min 10 times throughout game, half time and after game. Max 30 Characters to be confirmed 24 hrs in advance. [Available at all County Games excl, Finals, all age grades]
- Promote your business by advertising on our 4G Pitch Digital Scoreboard in view of main spectator stand. Ad played before game, Min 10 times throughout game, half time and after game. Max 30 Characters to be confirmed 24 hrs in advance. [Available at all County Finals, Regional & National games, all age grades]
- If you want to get your hands dirty; provide educational walks; have an artistic streak for wood carving; an interest in biodiversity or just help us to manage the Park on a day to day basis – the list goes on, there is always a job that needs doing. We accept individual, group or corporate volunteer days, please get in touch!